Slurryquip recommends Bauer pumps based on the output, reliability and superior build quality.
- Can handle up to 12% solid (manure straight from the cow is around 15%)
- Capacity of up to 300 m3/h
- Largely insensitive to solid particles
- Efficient and economical
- Low operating costs
- Easy maintenance
- Self-primer (optional equipment) Automatic pressure regulation
- Remote control kits available
- Tractor gear pump with adjustable cutter flange
- Spiral housing of GG25
- Suction flange with ribbed inlet and irrotational function
- High consistency impeller with blades - 2600min-1
- Thick matter impeller of spheroidal graphite iron with hardened cutting edges
- Cutting flange made of chromium steel casting
- Compact spur gear box with hardened helical angular teeth
- Mechanical seal (silicium carbide) with oil reservoir
- Rinsing connection with Geka coupling
- Suction connection DN 150
- Delivery connection DIN 100
- Drive shaft 1 3/4" with profile to DIN 6911 (ISO 500)
Slurryquip have developed a unique remote control system
enabling pump and compressor to be operated from the field, providing the operator with a much more controlled system.
- Prime pump
- Start pump
- Alter tractor revs
- Close gate valve
- Start compressor
This is a standard Bauer pump mounted on the front with a 6m whisk on the rear.
With 600m of 6" and 400m of 4" this unit can maintain a very acceptable output of 170 m3/hr with an engine RPM of 1450, that's efficient.